01 August, 2007

I love Paris Hilton

Had an action packed day w/ Gf yesterday and by myself. Had an interview (see other)@ a hs, then gunned my way to the loop to collect Gf. She was having a class @ harold washington Lib., so we decided to make a day of it. I had to park about a mile away, but Gf understands my cheapness, so she's usually 101% cool w/ a mile walk (not always). But it was fookin' hot as hell, so it was a bit of a chore. But we went north, parked 'round 2600 n southport, and again hiked a great amount. We had tix to cubs game, and we wanted to eat and shop first. Wew ate @ the Chicken Hut on Belmont and Broadway- great baked chicken, tasty as hell, for cheap. Loved it for years, and it's one of the very few non 'two for one coupon' places we'd eaten @. I was gladf to turn her onto it. She also wanted one of my favourite LP's of all time for her lonesome: "Aftermath" by the Stones. We went to Reckless rite there, where no no no to da stones ( I was expecting "Aftermath" to be there, and I was laso gonna get bher "Between the Buttons"; hey, she 's interested in the shit, time to strike with that bands baddest shit--acc. to me, that is: ask Jackson or Code name Paul and it mite be "Black and Blue" ), but yes yes yes to "Murray Street" (still in a big Youth fase) and Yeah yeah yeahs LP.

We had planned to see "Paris, Je T'aime"), but since we were both terribly tired, we weren't in the mood. But its funny about the summer- since it was so hot, and we had 3h before the baseball game, we decided to air condition it in the theatre. It was a pretty good flick- maybe 20 short films , all on different aspects of the city. It wasn't perfect, but Im liked it a lot. Fun movie date for the couple.

Then we hiked the last mile.5 to Wrigley to see the Cubs (see link insert). Lon hot day, but great to spend it w/ her. We had fun.

No comments: