07 August, 2007

Lecontre in the making

Presently @ lunch during a week long class that I've been taking. Real kool- I was my usual scared Sunday nite, being afraid of the new situation, but now I'm all kool. basically, the class is about using film for education- well, vidoe. I signed up 2m ago, but only found out i was eligible on friday.

I was scared that I'd be swamped in the class, but as it turns out I'm way ahead of the ball (or whatever the cliche is). Yesterday, we were supposed to break up into groups of four, except one of the people left the class. Then I was stuck with #21 and #22 of a group of 22- those of you who work in CPS know that against all the odds, #21's and #22's are all over the place. Luckily, by this point, I have 15+ years of dealing w/ those in education, so I dealt and got the group producing- though id'a rathered 50 3 years olds.

This day I made sure I worked by myself. I was really scared that #21 or #22 would want to piggyback on me again, but luckily I kept back while everyone paired up and it was an odd number. Back to the cinema.....

No comments: