08 September, 2008

stuck inside of o'hare w/ the helena blues again

greetings from Montana!!

Wait - I lied!!

I got a great 4am start on my Montana trip - my flite left @ 8am - by driving almost the entire way to the big airport. Then I got the El for the last few miles to avoid parking fees. funnyb- I thought it ap[propriate to park on the cousoins last block she lived in Chicago.

So, to the United desk, and found out that no my flite no longer existed: and that great plan that would get you to the wedding rite on time- well, sorry, but if you want to get into helena past 10pm for the 4pm reception - well, go ahead. So i decided to scop it all, dejectatly El my way back to the Peter Strasswe, and then home to paste myself rigerously.

The nite was derpessing. My cousin is one of my closest frenz, and somehow I missed waht I know to be a central point of her life (yeah, she's a girl in every way). I had no option when the morning flite was scuppered, but I'm mad i didn't fly in the nite before.

So, stuck in Chicago, should be in Montana this moment, dejected, sorroful, and really not looking forward to talking ot cousin..... glad now that I wasn't the dj

No comments: