05 January, 2007

oh, reading !!

Last Winters break I was a deamon, in many ways both good and bad...however, I was a good deamon in that i made especial effort to read read read like i was 16again over the break, and it went well. I read that great book by Atkinson, An Army @ Dawn, and The Destruction of the Bismarck, DaVinci Code, Red Storm over the Reich, a bad book on Wake Island, and something else...............a lotta reading over those 2 weeks..............................THIS Winters break, however, is a mess.i dunno what happened...................am reading
# Once a King, always a King, a book about gang life from a Humbolt Park kid,
# an an historical atlas of the Muslim world, a book geared @ HS students but I'm gleaning some history from it.
#I got 2 manga novels I will finish before Monday.
Very lite, unfocused reading. Too much NYT takes up my time........poor gf, having to deal with my reading habit, lackluster as it has once again become.

No comments: