16 January, 2007

"Have you ever thought about just killing yourself ?"

Went to my old school to watch soccer practice. Didn't play.
Afters, Gf met me in the pkg lot of the school and we went on a battle cruise to ns. I'd heard some solo Jagger discs and wanted the same. This week we planned and were excited about going to lanigans, the local. We gambled for Ted and Army Medic, but only got Medic. But a new reglur made the scene, the Sad Cuck.
Army Medic was in good form. The only place open on the bar was rite next to him, so gf volunteered to bite the bullet and sit next to him. he actually wasn't that bad. Gf pointed out that he will 'harasse' some people for awhile, then move on to the next. We assumed that he knew his massive impact on people trying for a quiet drink, so he hangs for a bit then moves on.
No Ted, but the Sad Cuck. His sad story, and it is sad: His wife left him for someone else. He now has a complex about black men and his wife. Very depressed individual. He once turned to me, a year ago, and outed with "Have you ever thought about just killing yourself ?". Nice guy, I like to see him.
St. Nixxx, the bartender, and he came up w/ a good one. My rep. @ lanigans mite be best described as.......um..............a 'freak'.......................when gf was telling St. Nixxx that I shouldn't have talked to Army medic (he won't shut up, she intones), St. Nixxx says in his heavy brouge "They're related". So, my rep @ Lanigans is related to that of an unintelligable scouser. I like !!

No comments: