13 September, 2009

Lost thousands/ Friday pt.1/3

So, most likely, i HOPE i can work as a sub for the two fucking months it takes to get my licence back in order. If, that is, my sub licence is also tied to my two professional licences. Then I'm unemployed for 2-3m. If that happens, I literally have burnt upwards of $10,000 or whatever(not to mention being w/out health insurance for several months - could be covered rite now). reminds m of Ed SS's classic line upon leaving a shitty ass movie w'd tarveled all the way up to the North side to see: "Next time ill just let my $5 fly out the car window".. Ashes of dollars bills. I like to think of myself as penny and pound wise - but Im totally The Fool on both accounts.

I thought my licence was good for 5 years upon renewal when I got that shit done in 2005. But there is some funky "fiscal year" crap type of thing which I got fucked on ; since I got it renewed 2weeks befor some fiscal year uber date, my licence expired @ the end of July. I ws slack on pressing my new school for documents, and I didnt find this out until Thursday. Friday my 'looking about' for different possibilities expired all hope of wriggle room.

My bad tempers (as in tantrum) have been returning. This was a difficult thing to take. Again, totally my own fault - I shoulda checked up on the shit when I got hired 100%, fuck any 'fiscal year' type excuse from me. My options are two: work as a sub for 2-3m and lose $5000 or whatever - or not be allowed to work @ all, and lose $10000 -terrible realization.

Im so fucking deeply incompetant, in so many areas.

2 comments:

Edith Frost said...

Oh man... this is all sad news. Don't fall in the hole though, you keep movin'.

Dread Pirate Jessica said...

Oh fuck! What a shittery. Good luck with the sub work.