17 December, 2006

birthdays and bears

So, as it turns out, i can play the freak in many different contexts..........

on friday, i played @ the dapper man about town, full of confidence and the strenght of fury, making arrangements that i staked my 'good offices ' on and knowing that, like @ that place that pays me money for my spirit, my word carries something in the context that i'm in, i went to another birthday party sunday afternoon.

SO : woke up, cafe, walk BOLO fer an hour (i'll say it==dogs could not give a fucking shit about people = all they care about is other dogs, playing with other dogs, sniffing other dogs butts, snarling when jealous of other dogs att'n to its owners, etc.. ), and this after a tremper tantrum when i discovered that I could not get into stX's lib to update this blog, could not get into Z # 2's crib (kids had a sleep over), get into Z #1's (@ mass?) , nor fill up my slow leak tyre' cause "out of order"

then went to St. Valentines 60th b-day party (20y until mine !!!), which was @ a neighbourhood bar........(Quigleys's).....and val's friend was the owner (FREE dRINKS !!! FREE FOOOD !!! bears win!!!)................gardening was good, hester no TD's ( I watched every kick return ), and me loud as hell, which i took to be enjoyable for my frenz as per their comments when i walked up out of that place....................good time, new people, old people, all good (2 were cub fans)

But the comments, good comments meant in the best way and added to the glow in my heart, were

" man, that guys a freak"

Ole !!

No comments: