04 December, 2009

A proper Friday nite, thankfully / a proper Xmas break, thankfully

I was gonna go out by myself to-nite and was excited by that. I had refused both my left and my rite, and the enemies assults didnt even begin to dent to defensive posture. There was no struggle - well, when jacob called there was a lingering feeling of "It wouldnt be so bad if...", but earlier when .ipa called it was totally "no". That's ok.

So it'll be drinx in an Irish bar to-nite.

And come Christmas, Ive successfully destroyed double fridays - I'll be in california for a bit less than a fortnite. Firsttime since when, 2006, that I've even been on a plane. It'll be good - mainly Vitos, but hopfully both Munson and Drax's pads will also be crashed @.. Moes will be scoured, Mission will be walked, Boogaloos will be waited in line for, and many many others ..... Tickets have gone up a bit, but I'm chill w. that.

So, maybe, again, the factories can start making tanks and rifles, the plants can start refining oil, tha barges can supply the lines, and the troop trains can get the men to the front. Seemingly my air defences are again holding their own.

No comments: