27 July, 2009

sunday nite, 'allo and 'hipleys

After many months missing, finally a sunday nite @ gallos. Rocky, Lucia di Lammermore, and Little Lucio were sharing sunday supper. Pasta and meatballs. Beets before, crunchy w/ breadcrumbs. Had no appetite, but gulped it down. I'm in that part of the summer where I don't eat.

Three kids bounding. The more the better - it as fun to have - to me - the mix of kids about. Had hung w/ ORF's daughter for a bit before I got to evanston - she had a paint fest, so I left there w. 'paintd' nails. Good kids all.

I drank. Brought up sixs of Guiness and Cider and went about mixing them. Rocky had one - it took longer to corectly pour it than for him to gp it down. Good Lord. The others drank wine. Again, I kinda just hung there - everyone was having a good time, me included. Forced the Sox on while we were eating - no on minded. Lucia and Lucio left early - too bad, but i guess it was late for the kid. When Rocky got back, Gallo put in the "screen tests" from warhol backed by music of Dean and Britta. Incredibly kool. I think it was 13 different 3m shots in b/w of a persons face - Some I dunno, but i did know Lou reed, nico, and Dennis Hopper. I stayed real late. Shipley and Gallo had seen britta and dean perform live in front of a giant background of the screen tests. Tests them selves are great - the music fit well.

Shipley slept. Rocky left. Gallo and I alone, reading. I really want to make some sorta joke - but the reference will only be understood by gallo and misunderstood by all others, so .....

No comments: