26 October, 2009

dents

Shortly 14m after having completed a cleansing action in my mouth that cost my forces three pulled teeth and five root canals, I was in action again last week. On Tuesday last, terrible pain came from my lower left back jaw - and it was starring all week. Again, up @ 3am three straight days for the painmeds, whisky, ice,- anything that would ease the pain.

Best of all, Im a responsible adult w. dental insurance again, so on Friday I just went in and had the offender ripped from my mouth. Im really beginning to resemble the old world peoople w. no teeth in my mouth - my molars are almost totally gone. And Im an American living in 2009.

But, again, what horrid pain. and now gone. Helped by the meds thta I am taking. Ive never been a huge pharmaceutical dude - i always laugh when frenz can rattle off the drugs for thisa and that - but thye had me on the Tylonol 3 and antibiotics. Ive been messed up since Fridays cutting day.

And yesterday @ mass I really went off. Went to the 5pm Sunday and since I'd have to sit next to someone, i decided to stand - a ususal thing. However, rite before communion, I got really really confused - really! Felt weak and worried if this was the stroke coming on. Sweat like hell. Dark. I immediately was proactive, and walked to a chair to sit dowen. And sweat. And agonize. I alsmost got astranger to fetch my sister who was also @ the same mass, but didn't.

It passed. 10m of real worry. But I knew the culprit. Id forgotten to eat the and the incindent was just before 6pm- Id been up since eight and had 4-5 cups of cafe and - but not a bite to eat. Shoved grub when ome. Raised myself immed. Feel good now.

No comments: