15 May, 2009

We have to go back

Most of Lost 's season finale was, um, ok. But, in the last, say, minute ....... ok, again, I'm willing to follow whereever they send us next.

I kinda went renuts over Lost after a deeply tepid season 2 and 3 when they had a mindblowing ending to season 3. (Human = genius, proof of a God, whatever - but what a moment in time when us viewers realised how they'd changed it all).

And now, that same - whats the fancy word - paradign shift, maybe? - has happened again. I'm sure. Who knows what really happened.

But what I think will happen: they will all be transported back to Oceanic 815, and the last season will be them interacting some other way. A crash? Maybe.

but whatever. One last season, broken into two. And like the beginning show for season's 2 and 4 - boy, it'll be fun to find out ..... if they tell us what happened. But, yes, I'm totally looking forward to next season opener - what happened??

No comments: