22 May, 2009

neverend

So, the latest in soccer - well, im going to a state playoff game (Nek going for a regional title - four girls who were on my freshman team way back - well, four years ago - are on this team and may win some metal today - lets go Nek) - is that again I'm trying to start an off season team for our soccer team.

Trust me we need it - so many graduating seniors, my team will be brand new next spring - and the time to start s rite now.

SO - going to get Neice.1 to coach/play the team, and we will see who are interested in playing in a team meeting on tuesday. It's not too expensive, so i hope enough kids are interested. It will be a bit of a mix if a team - my players, plus my neice and maybe 2 neices and their frenz. @ this point, it's all inthe air and we hope to have ateam - however, it's not settled.

Just got done w/ soccer, and here I am tryiing to tie myself to the next 4m of sunday mornings to girls soccer. It's a life, I guess.

No comments: