01 February, 2010

My two new transient little societies....

I'm a man of some sorts in my two little transient societies. Little secret societies, disappearing soon - but so fun and enjoyable these days.

One is my class. Lovely ladies,things to be learned, teachers are kool. And, per usual, I can put forth myself- my public image comes across as 'kool dude' in classes i've taken as an adult, and it's something I ,like. Hey,way back when I even got a lover out of the deal, so did I fool them all. I guess part of my human job is to be such a kool guy in social situations-something about the world spinning on its axis better,and Jesus expects me to act like in such situations for the betterment of all-plus,you know, the vibe from the chix. So, rite now, i'm enjoying the kool vibes sent my way by the other students and teachers. I like being liked.

One is my dentist office. Again,I'm a nice guy,and it's been bestly showcased in this context. You know, being nice,self affacing,and slightly humourous in peoples presence- you know,show them you enjoy being around them - and they like you back.Deeply love my dentist- very sexy woman. Last week especially we flirted. Did hear she had a boyfriend, but mulling about asking her out. Been 8 months now, probably better start again @ some point. Skinny young white girl,of course. But man do I LOVE going to the dentist these days. LOve it.

No comments: