15 February, 2010

girlcrazy

Was in love w. my dentist. slite lovely girl, think of sasha grey in girlfriend experience, lean into me and loved it and all that. Want to ask her out - really do - but in todays teeth session i got to hear about her botfriend. Hm. Wont be asking her out.

Of course, whose kidding? I wouldnt'a asked her anyway. No one since Gf. But finally looked forward to dentist going in. Her place is off my insurance end of the month so i will have to get a new dentist. Probably never see her again/I'll probably never...

Last week in school we had a number of people come in to teach the staff educational stuff. One was in a wonderous blouse tite across her breasts and stomach and an equally snug fitting pairo' pants. I could only think about running my hands across her breasts and her stomach and touching her ass. Sucha distraction. Earlier in the week there was another beauty. All I'll write about that was the imagery: her, naked, on her back, etc...

And then the Olympics - all these wonderously athletic athletes, bouncing about all tlike that and such.

Such girlcrazyness. wanted to ask her out, but I'm so not ready yt.

But I know better. I'm ready. Unfortunatley in this context, I'm me.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Sasha Grey is one awesome actress.