09 January, 2010

twenty chances for to three against

So I find myself being a student again. Secret class, very few know. free, taking advantage of my schools association w. this other school - knew I had to take up some of the perks of being a teacher in cps. Jacob, who i actually told that i was gonna do it early on, of course tried to dissuade me fro taking it a few months back - what i told him then and you now: "I've wanted to do it for a long time, it's free, it'll get me out of the house and on the north side, and females will also be taking the class."

True, all. That last ratio is somewhere around 20 to 4; or, in its simplified form, 5-1. Good. Some supersexy. Plus, deep fun. and , of course, gets me out of the house and on the north side. Visited a library and ate @ a favoured place. Probably will be a weekly ritual visits during the 8 week duration. Great being in the neighbourhood again. Activity and people walking. Attractive women all over.

Fun thing. Good class. superduper scared going in, won't be after being blooded this nite. so glad involved. think ahead and what about the second class in the series? Will i have to pay or will it also be gratis? Is hard, but fun.

Again, good. i'm glad I'm off my ass.

No comments: