19 January, 2010

Strasser on the run

Sometime around a year ago the Strasser lost its left headlite. In September, I had a petite acident which destroyed the driver front turn signal. And, three weeks ago, my brake lites lit up.
Well, today i finally did soomething about all fucking three. Afer gassing up i went to an autoparts store, bought two bulbs and a jar of brake oil - and in 5m the Strasser was acredible again. 5 minutes- just popp out the lite module and pull out the small bulb - then force in the nw on. Then, a quick push and twist and the turning bulb was in - and then, a cap uncovered and oil poured in - and all three respond.

I'm so unhandy. And yeah, all I did was screw in two bulbs and pour in some oil. But, kool. Now I can drive up 65th street and not worry about being pulled over again for one headlite.

Lazy fuck.

No comments: