13 June, 2009

people -all - over - the - world

Will be in the Far west subarbs in the AM - boy finally gotta get is haircut for an interview tuesday @ the one and only job (besides anything to do w/ the White Sox, Black Hawks etc...)I really want on Tuesday. So yes, the day I have been waiting for for many years - a job that Im really good @ and that makes me rock, is close. Very close. And I have no idea if I'll get it.

And mind you, for the last three years i have actually been working as a Librarian @the school already for three years. Im well liked by the staff and students and known full well they profit from my presence. I run the girls soccer program and will be w/ the boys in the fall - if all goes right.

BUT - who knows. There is one person who holds my fate - the principal. I will amidt to eddiecurrying favour - trying to- w/ him by being 'seen'. Damn sure he saw me @ Prom, and damn sure he heard me say that "This year a lot more teachers showed up than the last three". But I really hope that the effort and results froom me these past few years will pay off. I have worked hard for the kids - and I guess me as well.

2 comments:

Adolph Hitler said...

gutes Glück und gute Jagd

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job interview.