12 June, 2009

Final Four

Haven't been to a Rita baseball game ... well, since I haunt high school campuses i've seen them play by chance a few times. But dose boys are in the Final Four in baseball, and maybe just maybe I should take that ride to joliet and watch the game. Funny - baseball amongst all the spring sports tends to finish last - Im sure a few of the senior Mustangs have greaduated a few weeks ago - just like my nephew was representing his school after he had graduated.

So, odds are I'm going. Gf won't go - since her complete embargo of all Fire, USA, White Sox, Cubs, BlackHawks, Bulls, high school sports, Trivia, or anything to do with either me or my frenz- I know she won't be there.

It'll be like the late 1990's again - me, @ a baseballl game, by myself. Hmm - 1999? Hopefully the Rita kids can play.

No comments: