03 June, 2009

hey there fuck face

So, um Facebook.

Pretty fun, so far. It's been a bit, but i do like Lotsa aspects about it. Finding out all those lucious 7th and 6th graders from way back when - when they grow - are all sluts!! Sluts - isn't this great?? I shoulda known - well, you know, I'm an adult, so ... And, there is the exampple of BCD and the HOT way back Grabbag - maybe the greatest story of BCD career (who am I kidding - whatabout those two who pulled u next to his merceds coupe on 66th and maplewood 3-4 years ago - or the back seat of the car when he was visiting LFP @ univrsity?) which was when he was ... reintroduced to Grabbag in a planning mission for our 8th grade reunion and she came out with th swinging stories of her and he exhusband in Cali - the best part of it was that BCD told me he wished she would have talked about the swingdays because what was going on just wasn't enough.... .And, obviously, Jesus smiles on this. Well, my Jesus does. And more. Billy Boy - my first good cracker from undergrad - he's there. A PRE LANSING FIVE roofing partner - Dwayne Monster - cracker's there.

But it's alos given me a base to be obnoxious to many people who would't read the securityout! So, I find myself reposting kool videos - parceled out not to overwhelm - and, taking a page again from BCD, telling a certain crowd that are planning a reunion in October that I can "deliver" certain people to the reunoin.

And there are so many other shiny pretty things on it...... very shiny things.....

On FB I'm safe. I've always coded shit on Securityout! because I wanted to run for office and become the modern day Christ and deliver America and the World for the people by becoming the first Green president (still lik'n Obama, all you people??). Stupid, d'accord. They'd never let me. But FB i'm kinda chill, just enjoying it.

And here- Dead Boys are all are serios about an October reunion in Chicago. There are five other Sisters out there besides me - the cali and Kent. ons will be out, but the other three- Crankface, Rocky, and Jackson - I will be on.

Wouldn't it be fun to see those fucks again?

Now - back to FB and those sluts whose last memories I have are of in Catholic school uniforms ...

2 comments:

Baywatch said...

from what i hear, you live on FB.

Hilts said...

Untrue. Can't get it in CPS, and Im not getting my free wifi when im @ home.