05 January, 2011

worse and impossible - wait - worse, but ... easy?

'nother version of this song. Suxx, juxtaposed to the inimitible SNL version. Rarely - total live energy live, this canned music one is just can. Not Can, you understand.

'nother song i hear and think "I need to learn it". These days it's all about jamming and trying to come up w. interesting stuff - and the impossibility of actually writing lyrics, which up to a year ago was always the EASIEST part of making songs (heh heh). However, this songs been on my mind and i figger'd lets see the cords and see if I could play it. First lookin and I see monsters like "Cadd9" and "Dsus4/F#". Immediately put down the guitar. Next month, thinks I. Then I actually look intot what these strange chords are_ and they are all easy.

So, "What's my name". Na nA.

No comments: