13 January, 2011

girls soccer

Conditioning has started. I have to wake up again - although my latest rising times have been around 1130h. Go to school by 1500h, the older kids run the conditioning actually - well, every once in awhile you can hear me boom "NOW! LETS GO!!" I do so love playing the adult. A lot of last years returning girls are back - it's great to see them. Also - we're killin'm - again, it's nice to see such dtermination. Swaety redfaced kids having to do endless hard exercises. yes, they are all 14-18yo kids - buut we run'm.

Tickleish news - one of our girls is African American. Predominatelt our players are Mexican Americans - and lately has seen the return of the Polish kids. But I always hope that our teams are a reflection of our school - so I love it when all different types show up. I'm rooting for her to stick with it. No matter how good/not good she is - our team will be better for it.

No comments: