19 January, 2011

Every Once In Awhile

Every once in awhile Dragon and I do well. Idea was to watch Bears together, and I said I'd spring for the Fry and drink, as well as dragging M.Jenx to the show if Draggs'd open up his crib. Three peoples joined us - Gallo, then Jacob, then Crankface. Not like, say, a random Tuesday Feb. Bulls game during the Run of the Bulls - that would garner 20 rabid shouting celebrating fenz - but I really did enjoy the game w. four frenz.

Funny. I was to cook up the Fry - but Gallo naturally did it. The drink was good. Sir Green. And the Bears won handily.

Gallo and Cranx departed - for shure no Gallo next week if a bearswatchparty happens - he's secondarily a Packer fan. Then, the remaining three watched a kickass game - the Jets - New england. Had not much care in this game - but the instant teh Jets let notice that they mite actually want to win this game - then I became a Jet fan. It was a lot of fun - both games.

No comments: