27 May, 2011

Dual Dreams

My knee is still mutherfucling me - up severaltime slast nite to ice and idprofin it. Last nite was really terrible - I've recentely reading the book Pain Free, which the gym teacher here reccommended for me. Yesterday I started doing the exercises for ther knee - and maybe that exertion led to my nitemarish nite.

But - waking again and again led me to be able to rememebr some dreams:

Finally bought an electric guitar. Went to shop w. Blackie and Rocky. Wouldn't you know it, my new guitar was an exact ripoff of the Rockers - red and w. this nylon strings. Thanks, however, to both of you for helping me buy it in my dreams.

Starsser broke down. Keyed it up inan out of the way dark plavce - and it died. No hope of reviving it. Wasn't in a dangerous area, desopite it biing late and dark out - but meant more and ore $$$ spent on it.

No comments: