08 March, 2011

techinco directo

Decades' of preaching to boys and girls that soccer is all about being aggressive and int he other girls face - and , finally, soem,where the energy is returning so that I too, can ve an aggressive coach and in their faces.

My especiality is the girls who are just starting to play - and, especiaslly, theyr eally need coaching. Agressive and in your face - but also kind, funny, and instructive. To some people it's a natural thing, and to others it needs several years to get rite. Slowly - im not talking about that 2001 team I did so well with, both summer teamsd in 2005, or of course my favourite team of all - the playoff run in the City Playoffs in 2008 (seriously, to this day, I Remember....), my proudest moment of coaching

- but slowly, slowly, slowly. This year it seems that my head is somehwerra round wher it shold be, and the knowledge that although i am not in a school actually working this year - there is a grand arena where 35-40 kids really need the help and appreciate you where you try. SO, kool. I understand that much of my energies, as of rite now, sjhopuld ritely be spent here.

I am witht hat. Lent is here as well, and I'm abstaining, so in truth, the energy I will be able to bring should - in all truth, again - dwarf my present wattage or horsepower or ....whatever .... It's ok.

1 comment:

Take your money said...

great blog
with respect

http://moneyhostings.blogspot.com/