24 March, 2011

Torrassey

Looking very bearded these days. Not as impressive as that one in sophmore year @ university - but its thick and Hasedic loking- the point.

Was walking down 111th St. Patricks Day and walked by a bar -- the whispers from the dude to the girl: "Yea, there are jews who live in the neighbourhood" Walked into Lanigans and St. Nick, the manager, immediately said - "Hey we're, celebrating a day for the Irish!!

Funny, funny.

But the deal is this - I have to write down lines, film them, and i have them all - for weeks now - but shit, stariing @ the wall and staing @ myself tends to take up so much of my time. There is music, not done by me except for the singing, there are lines, there are multiple parts .....
And the key is this - I have a few options for work coming up - and interviews w. ahorridthick beard will just not do. SO, ass in gear.
Yes, I am on the Hasedic kick lately - but Lent, for me, finally began yea=sterday - 2weeks late. Last nite was very hard, but ............ per ususal , today seems bearable. To-morrow will be great, and then it passes from me for sevseral weeks - until I get get mad and want to thro a tantrum, and ............... But for now, @ 2 in the afternoon, ......is ok.

No comments: