08 March, 2011

The Lead Guitarist.

Not wanting to wait, I actually wrote my first lead guitar bit. Just a riff - not chords, y'all, but an actual riff.

Junior simplistic childs play by those who are heavy in the fu=ield -but i saw what I had to do, based on my playing so far - realised that i had to just push myself to get one lead under y beal - and then the quest to better it wouyld take over and push me to do more and more. That's how it's been the past 14m, and i know now what it takes me to go on in guitar. So ....

Of copurse, my new lead is - has to be - alrerady written by someone esle. It's gotta be. Rite?

4 comments:

Take your money said...

cool story :)
with respect

http://moneyhostings.blogspot.com/

Steve Klow said...

It's good to make your own opportunities rather than wait for them.

臧袅 ZangChao said...

ε“ˆε“ˆ

Anonymous said...

Aggressive in your face, lol. Teach them to be passionate and they'll get good fast.