28 May, 2010

On Lost

Watched it. Nothing mashing, but I wept. It was nothing more than a 'time to say goodbye' episode, 2 1/2h long, and I enjoyed saying my farewells. Badly dissapointing last say five years out of six or so - but it was time to say goodbye.

So I said goodbye. Funny not seeing it w/ Gf - we'd seen so many to-gether. Goodbyes, yes. Not a bad episode. What I reacted to mostly was the characters - they all, sorta, got back to-gether... sorta, I think.... and they were maybe all dead ... or maybe they were alive .... And it was great to see them all again. Where we could find them.

And/In the End/ there was Jack, by far my favourite character from the beginning, leading and doing good (just like I want to do) until well past ten P.M. Central time zone, until those that would survive could fly off, until the dog could reappear in the series again to lay by Jack so he wouldn't be alone (because it was the end), and we waited until Jack was ready. Right where we first found him, in the bamboo stalks.

Ah, we were all ready for it to end. I would have watched Lost for five more decades was that first season so great - but it was only on for the terminal period that ended Sunday. And, I was ready to say goodbye.

I now have absolutely zero TV shows that I watch (News, Sox, etc don't count).

No comments: