18 May, 2010

This is The End

Plenty of adverts jamming the Doors song hyping the last episodes of Lost. Loved the show - told before, the blowminding first season, so lovely and lovielier yet - and the horror-able disappointment of the next three seasons - except the five minutes at the end of season four that bettered the entire first season - be it only for five minutes - before this season.

It was the firsts season and that five minutes that have sustained my interest in the show, as bad as the other season have been - not bad, just not as good. But, beatufil friend, it has been - and the end has arrived. No putting it off any longer - we have tonite, and then SUnday - and I am accepting and happy. They are fictional characters in a fictional world, but they are also in a away frenz. Frenz will be missed.

And what happens to Jack? I started to really hate his character - but I trust him. We'll see if my trust is warrented....

No comments: