17 August, 2009

"...and there's one pulled back, at least..."

So, neverhired @ the place i wanted to work despite 3 1/2y there, the loss of my soccer program, and the loss of my wife. Quite the disasterous summer - what am I, amry Group cetre and this is June 1944? Guess so.

But once in my life I dansed @ the front @ jesus lizard shows, I remember that OT goal into the north goal in that away game in the fall of 1999, and I remember young lovers who were so certain that they and only they knew that 'big secret' between them and only betwen them truely I have lived.

And so today, I'll acknowledge that there has been a job offer put into my hands (and hopefully, untruth to my forever sonicstatement 'nothing can be held in my hands for long') - not 2 my school, bitterly - but @ another - a grammer school. My salary now triples (Yes - 3 times what I made last year). And today, when going over to an old school to try to set up some games they offered me the head coaching job of the sohmore team - and ill be paid!

So - switching feelings now - no longer am I the Whrmacht in early 1945- now i am the soccer team that's down 0-5 - but my guys just pulled one back. down 5-1 still, but .... I understand that i stil have awesome striking abilities that ths world desperately needs ...