29 May, 2014

Girls Season!!

Has been going ok.  Today is the dayofdays, as in win and out season continues and lose and it's done.  I coach two teams of girls soccer - 5/6th and 7/8th.  We are undefeated, but the playoff qualifiers are today between the two top teams.

I'm not so worried about 5/6th.  We are not as strong as last year, but we will win today and advance.  7/8th, my favourite team this year, has me worried.  Wait - we are good.  We just beat a High school JV taem 3-0. and earlier we beat another one 4-0.  So, we puch heavy.  But reports that the other team is pretty good, and i am missing one outside mid and a forward - both excellent - means todays a challenge.

Playoffs next week.  Last year it was such a rush.  I'm so dead, though.  Want to sleep all the time.

No comments: