28 September, 2013

hold it right there

So, we had a double header 7/8 played the first game on Friday, and 5/6 played the second.  Top guys won the first game 3-2.  Of course we had no ref, so I had to do it - coach both teams, ref a game - thank you Rham for fucking our educational system so badlty just so your rich piece of shit buddies can get their soiled hands on the money.   - and I had to call a penalty in the last minute of the game which was tied.  (converted to make it 3-2) 
 
Not bad. It was a spirited game, and I was glad to get in another friendly before the real games count.  But then the 5/6 grade played.  Ouch, and ouch ouch ouch.  Was it 0-7?  0-8?  I had to change goalies 3x in the first 6m of the game.  We were totally outclassed - the other team was extremely skilled and well coached.  My guys were staggeringly underprepared - my fault (or, rather Rham's, in total truth) - and underskilled (hey, they need more soccer).
 
So, again, although I generally love to coach soccer, it's become so much harder as more and more people and resources are taken away from the kids.  Between teaching and coaching, it's only 6weeks in and I am exhausted.
 
Don't go into teaching, @ least in Chicago.  The system is being destroyed so that the Romney types can pick and choose where to make their cash off of our childrens future.
 
These people are so disgusting.
 
 

No comments: