05 November, 2009

relativity of time

W/out soccer, again suddenly hours and hours more appear on my freetime docket. havent led the nonbluest of emotional lives recently - it's 6pm and Im thinking "Im so bored- how am i going to get through till when I sleep?- and suddenly I remember what it was like a bit ago, when I would go out all the time and allt hat. Part is just age - im feeling a bit'o'it. The other is "do what?": most frenz by now have kids or seriously relationships w. their house. And part is the feeling that I should just stay @ home and keep Mom company.

I have the serious feel to move out these past few months - I can afford it and I have a feel for it. Nice Bucktown crib, not so fancy, a slite 3m bike ride to school, hipster chixx, Rainbo on demand. Plus I could stay @ @ home a day or so a week. Relieve tensions betwixt Sister.4 and I. But .... too hard to leave Mom to her devices ...

But, w. all this time suddenly granted to me again (Hey - NO WAKING UP EARLY ON SATURDAYS !!!), I really need to get out.

For the first time in forever, I went to no halloween party. Strange to see on fb all the poepl out, all the girls dressed up like sluts, etc ect etc...

No comments: