25 April, 2010

blxx

Had the sheer delite last wkd to host Blackie for a few urs. He was in town -first time in 2y he was available to frenz- last wkd abd I managed to miss both events he went to (Early games on Saturday, me totally exhausted - Saturday was infringement on plans w. Gf . I was totally lucky - the way back to Louisville ran sorta near my house before you escape the southern environes of the city proper, so Blaxx stopped by. I had soome fry available, so out came the blackpudding, bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, beans, etc etc etc.

Missed him wholly. Too many frenz are all over the world @ this point, and adult duties have gotten us all. So, to vacate 2h to hang w. Black was incredible. Had missed him a lot- very evident when he was in my presence. He was someone who for years I would sleep on his floors etc...

I had planned to get down there to visit - d'accord, I'm always pushing it back. Since this year I have no summer vacation ('till August - yes, delightfully, I am actually gonna work this whole summer - if I have job, Ill use that time to go to Eire finally - it's been 10 yars since I wqas last in Ireland and 6 since I was last on the Continent - must travel again, it's fun.) I have to do a hit and run over a weekend to Louisville, but it willbe fun.

Again, good to see black.

2 comments:

John said...

Good to see you - delicious breakfast, too. Great hearing stories from your ma about meeting your Dad on the steamboat to Galway!! Hope to see you sometime soon down in Derby City.

Hilts said...

soon.